Lime eyeshadow look

Hi sweetie,

So, after swatching the new (to me) Makeup Geek eyeshadows that I got I just felled in love with the 'Limelight' shade.. shocker right? :)

So here's a makeup look using mostly that vivid lime shade:


Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Skone brow crayon;
- Essence 'Make Me Brow' mascara.

Eyes:
- MAC 'Paint Pot', shade: Painterly;
- MUG eyeshadows, shade: Leafing So Soon, Limelight;
- Essence 'You Better Work' waterproof mascara.

Face:
- Rimmel London 'Stay Matte' face primer;
- Maybelline 'Affinitone' foundation, shade: 20-golden rose;
- Maybelline 'Age-Rewind' concelaer, shade: light;
- Essence 'You Better Work' face powder;
- DLS blush, shade: kitty pink;
- DLS baked highlighter, shade: belissima;
- Makeup Revolution London 'Matte Fix' setting spray.

Lips:
- MUG 'Healing Lip Glaze', shade: Creamsicle delight.

I'm in love with this lime shade, I can't stress enough about it.. though by now I think you're fed up with my yellows, limes, greens.. don't know why this year I'm so drawn to them.. there's another green look coming though... sic..

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts