Back to Neutrals look

Hiya,

I'm trying to get my groove back on and start creating looks again and I feel like making a 'back to neutrals look' is a good way to start.




Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Skone brow crayon;
- Essence "Make Me Brow' brow mascara.

Eyes:
- Essence 'You Better Work' eyelid primer;
- Too Faced 'Natural Matte' eyeshadow palette;
- Essence 'You Better Work' waterproof mascara.

Face:
- Rimmel 'Stay Matte' face primer;
- Maybelline 'Affinitone' foundation, shade: 20-golden rose;
- Essence 'Stay all day 16h' concelaer;
- Essence 'You Better Work' face powder;
- DLS blush, shade: kitty pink;
- Makeup Revolution 'Matte Fix' setting spray.

Lips:
- IDUN Minerals lipgloss, shade: violetta.


I like this look for a quick, can't be bothered day... it's an easy one to recreate and it takes just minutes.

Hope you like it too,

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts