Makeup Geek haul Part 1

Hi there,

So, in February and March of 2020 before this whole pandeming went viral around the world I've placed 2 orders on the Makeup Geek website.

They had a huge sale on their old type of packaging so I just couldn't help myself not buying stuff :)

Unfortunately one of the orders got lost during transit so I ended up with just one arriving and a bunch of extra empty 9 pan palettes.. which is a bummer.. anyhow..

I've spread this haul intro 2 separate posts as it's quite a long one.

In this Part 1 I will talk about netural colors, bronzers, highlighter and a healing lip glaze.

In order for this post not to be a long and boring one below you can watch the products with the swatches too; it's up on my Youtube channel: Makeup Geek haul Part 1





I do hope that you find this haul useful, part of the products are already made in their new packaging (their Matrix system) and I think most of the others will be made too.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts