Quick Office look | MUFE+MUG eyeshadows

Hi there,

I was undecided what shadows to use so I ended up using Make Up For Ever and Makeup Geek shadows for this look:



Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Avon `Mark` brow gel, shade: "deep brown";
- Essence `Make Me Brow` mascara.

Eyes:
- Essence `Stay all day 16h` concealer;
- Makeup Geek eyeshadow, shade: "tuscan sun", "mirage";
- Mak Up For Ever eyeshadow, shade: "ME 912-orchid", "ME 712-creme brulee", "ME 614- graphite brown";
- Urban Decay highlighter, shade: "sin";
- Kiko Milano `Ultra Tech` mascara.

Face:
- Rimmel London`Stay Matte` face primer;
- Makeup Revolution `Matte Base` foundation, shade: "F6";
- Essence `Stay all day 16h` concealer;
- Essence `You Better Work` face powder;
- Essence `Sun Club` matte bronzer, shade: "lighter skin";
- Sephora blush, no shade name;
- Makeup Revolution "Matte Me" setting spray.

Lips:
- Melkior Professional `Lip Gloss`, shade: "Fusion".

Ok, I need to try out other shades of this foundation as I used quite a lot of bronzer to make it look presentable.. the shade is quite off.. it's too light and pink based and my skin has yellow-golden undertone.. 

Well, I paid money for this foundation so I'll make it work somehow.. maybe by purchasing those drops that change the shade will work.. dunno..

Anyhow, overall I'm pleased with the look that came out of my brain fart. With this lock down I'm just so uninspired.. 

I do hope you like the look though ^_^

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts