Neutral with a pop of yellow | MUFE eyeshadows

Hiya,

Have I ever mentioned that for about a year and a bit I’m obsessed with yellow?! I just can’t stop buying yellow suff :))

I know that this look most certainly has been done before by me but hey.. with this pandemic going around I just have a brain fart and feel uninspired. Here’s the look:




Things I’ve used:
Eyebrows:
- Avon ‘Mark’ brow gel, shade: “dark brown”;
- Essence ‘Make Me Brow` mascara.

Eyes:
- Wet 'n Wild 'Photofocus' concealer, shade: "soft ivory"
- Makeup For Ever 'Artist' eyeshadows, shade: "S-556, ME-644, M-618, ME-400;

Face:
- Rimmel 'Stay Matte' face primer;
- Wet 'n Wild 'Photofocus' foundation, shade: "soft ivory & soft beige"
- Wet 'n Wild 'Photofocus' concealer, shade: "soft ivory";
- Essence 'Mattifying' Compact Powder, shade: "10 light beige" 
- Essence 'Sun Club' matte bronzer, shade: "lighter skin";
- Pacifica 'Blush duo' blusher, shade : "beaming & tenderheart";
- Revolution London 'Matte Fix' setting spray.

Lips:
- Jeffree Star Cometics 'Velour' liquid lipstick, shade: "Calabasas".

I really really love how it turned out... obviously.. it has yellow in it ^_^.

Hope you like it too :)

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts