Neutral "Office" look

Hiya,

Here's a neutral "office" look that goes with almost everthing:




Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Avon "Mark" brow gel, shade: medium brown;
- Essence "Make Me Brow" mascara.

Eyes:
- Essence "You Better Work" eyelid primer;
- Make Up For Ever "Artist" eyeshadow, shade: S-556, ME-644, M-618;
- Essence "You Better Work" waterproof mascara.

Face:
- Rimmel London "Stay Matte" face primer;
- Makeup Revolution "Matte Base" foundation, shade F6;
- Essence "Stay all day" 16h concealer, shade: fair;
- Essence "Mattifying" compact powder;
- Bang Beauty blush, shade: smoked peach; 
- Makeup Revolution "Matte Me" setting spray.

Lips:
- KVD "Everlasting" Liquid Lipstick, shade: double dare.

I know I've done a lot of "neutral" looks but that's what I mostly do recently.. I will try to do more creative, colorful looks.. at lest I hope too. I just feel so unispired recently..

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts