Natural Neutral look | Zoeva “Naturally Yours” eyeshadow palette

Hiya,

I had to run some errands and since my face was a mess I threw something on. Here’s what I ended up with:





Products I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Avon "Mark" eyebrow gel, shade: "deep brown";
- Essence "Make Me Brow" mascara.

Eyes:
- Essence "You Better Work" eyelid primer;
- Zoeva "Naturally Yours" eyeshadow palette, shades: "pure, soft&sexy, smooth harmony, forever yours, slow dance, timeless chic";
- Essence "You Better Work" waterproof mascara.

Face:
- Rimmel London "Stay Matte" face primer;
- Maybelline "Affinitone" foundation, shade: "20-golden rose";
- Essence "Stay all day" concealer;
- Essence "You Better Work" setting powder;
- Bang Beauty blush, shade: "smoked peach";
- Makeup Revolution London "Matte Me" setting spray.

Lips:
- Jeffree Star "Velour" Liquid Lipstick, shade: "Calabasas".

I just find this look perfect for an everyday office type of looks. It goes with everything and it's quite versatile; just replace the "burnt cranberry sienna" lip with a "red lip" and you've turned it into a party look.

Hope you like it :)

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts