Hey Green look | "Zulu" eyeshadow palette

Hiya,

I promised I'll try to post more colorful looks so here's the one I came up with today:




Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Avon "Mark" brow gel, shade: "medium brown";
- Essence "Make Me Brow" mascara.

Eyes:
- Essence "You Better Work" eyelid primer;
- Juvia's Place "Zulu" eyeshadow palette, shade:1,3,4,5;
- Essence "You Better Work" waterproof mascara.

Face:
- Rimmel "Stay Matte" face primer;
- Sephora "10h wear prefection" foundation, shade: 26;
- Makeup Revolution "Matte Base" foundation, shade: F1;
- Essence "Stay all day" 16h concealer, shade: fair;
- Essence "Mattifying" compact powder;
- Lisa Frank matte bornzer, shade: bitten&bronzed;
- Bang Beauty blush, shade: smoked peach; 
- Seraphine Botanicals "Luminude" skin illuminateur;
- Makeup Revolution "Matte Fix" setting spray.

Lips:
- Avon "Mark" matte lipsitck, shade: Marevoulous Mocha.

Even though when I reach to this eyeshadow palette I tend to go to the top row and use the yellow, orange and brown shade I do want to test out the rest of the shades. I am trying to get out of my comfort zone and see what I can come up with using the other colors.

Hope you like how the look turned out, I for one I love it :)

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts