Purple look | Jeffree Star Cosmetics `Blood Lust` eyeshadow palette

Hiya,

Here's the 1st look that I've done using the `Blood Lust` eyeshadow palette from Jeffree Star Cosmetics:



Products used:

Eyebrows:

- Anatasia `Brow Wiz`, shade:"medium brown"`;
- Benefit`Gimme Brow` mascara.
Eyes:
- MAC `Paint Pot`, shade: "Painterly";
- Jeffree Star Cosmetics `Blood Lust` eyeshadow palette, shade: "blood queen", "high king", "your majesty", "royal pain", "pink magic", "wet jewel", "dungeon";
- Eyko London `eye do` liquid eyeliner, shade: "carbon black"; - Smashbox `X-rated` mascara.
Face:
- Make Up For Ever `Step 1` mattifying face primer;
- Lancome `Ultra Wear Tient Idole` foundation, shade: "03-beige diaphane";
- Tarte `Shape Tape` concealer, shade: "light-medium";
- The Balm `Bahama Mama` matte bronzer;
- Make Up For Ever `HD` setting powder;
- Jeffree Star Cosmetics `Blood Lust` eyeshadow palette, shade: "beauty sleep";
- Tarte `Amazonian Clay 12h wear` blush, shade: "feisty";
Lips:
- Jeffree Star Cosmetics `Velour` Liquid Lipstick, shade: "Calabasas".


I'll be really honest, I wasn't thinking that I'll end up loving the palette as much as I do. The colors blend out really nice and even though some of the swatches looked kind of patchy I haven't had that issue on the eye (not with the colors I've used today anyway).

You can find a step-by-step tutorial on my YouTube channel here:

Do you own this palette? Do you like it? Leave a comment on my video ;)

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts