“Hello State of Mind” look | ColourPop eyeshadows

Hi there,

I haven’t played with my ColourPop eyeshadows in a while so here’s what I came up with:




Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Avon `Mark` brow gel in "deep brown";
- Essence `Make Me brow` mascara,

Eyes:
- MAC `Paint Pot` in "painterly";
- ColourPop `You Had Me At Hello` eyeshadow palette;
- ColourPop `Golden State of Mind` eyeshadow palette;
- It Cosmetics `Superhero` mascara.

Face:
- Essence `You Better Work` face primer;
- Maybellin `Affinitone` foundation in "20 golden rose";
- It Cosmetics `bye bye undereye` concealer;
- It Cosmetics `bye bye pores` pressed powder;
- Tarte `Amazonian Clay 12h wear` blush in "feisty".

Lips:
- ColourPop `lippie stix` in "brink".


I love how this look turned out, it's great for Spring <3.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts