Bold metallic lip | Melkior Professional & Juvia's Place

Hi there,

So since we can't go outside as the city I'm in in on total lock-down I was playing with my makeup and this is what I came up with ( dunno why on my laptop screen the pic. looks so washed out):



Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Melkior eyeshadow, shades: "old brick, anthracite";
- Essence "Make me Brow" mascara.

Eyes:
- Rimmel London "Stay Matte" face primer;
- Melkior eyeshadows, shades: "just white, peach, ethereal, brown sugar, dancing diva";
- Essence "You Better Work" waterproof mascara.

Face:
- Rimmel London "Stay Matte" face primer;
- Makeup Revolution London "Matte Base" Pore Blurring Full Coverage Foundation, shade: F6;
- Essence "You Better Work" setting powder;
- Lisa Frank Matte Bronzer, shade: "bitten&bronzed";
- Bang Beauty blush, shade: "smoked peach";
- Seraphine Botanicals "Luminude" skin illuminator;
- Makeup Revolution London "Matte Fix" Setting Spray.

Lips:
- Juvia's Place "Empress Lip Collection" matallic liquid lipstick, shade: "Moro".   

Even though metallic lips are not my thing, I've tried an Ofra one and it just didn't suit my skin tone. Maybe it was the shade as this one I quite like. It takes my a while to get used to it but I think it looks a lot better then the Ofra one that I've tried before.

Lots of love,
Andreea 

Comments

Popular Posts