1st ever Jeffree Star Cosmetics Haul

Hiya,

This is my 1st ever Jeffree Star Cosmetics haul. Even though I'm following him on most of his social media platforms I haven't tested out any of his products so far. What I got follows :)

`Blood Lust` eyeshadow palette & `Velour` Liquid Lipstick

"Welcome the 3rd edition of our iconic "Blood" palette series... Blood Lust! Mixing in royal purples, dainty pinks, and devious darks, this palette is designed to take you to the next level. This palette is serving our original three luxury formulas of matte, metallic and foil, as well as introducing our new 'Extreme Wet' formula! Specifically featured with shades 'Wet Jewel' and 'Pink Magic', these contain blinding pearls and liquid binders for that sexy wet effect.




`Blood Lust` eyeshadow palette swatches:


Top to bottom: Your Majesty; Take the Crown; Deviant; Beauty Sleep; Wet Jewel, Royal Pain, Dungeon; Scandal Water; Sworn Enemy; Pink Magic; Bleeding Heart; Executioner.


Top to bottom: High King; Vivid Mood; Monarchy; Blood Queen; Vile Serpent; Betrayal. 


Velour Liquid Lipstick:


Shade: Calabasas.

As a quick bottom note: I love the Velour liquid lip, I will purchase more shades as I move the formula, the texture. The fact that it's quick drying and that it stays on the lips for hours.

As for the palette, When I first swatched it, you can find the Video on my YouTube channel here:      
1st ever Jeffree Star Cosmetics purchase some of the colors went a bit patchy but when I actually played with the shades they are easy to blend. I love that even though they are pigmented they are not as loosely pressed as the ABH (which are a mess) so that's a huge bonus point.

I will purchase more Jeffree Star Cosmetics products as I do think that he puts a lot of thought and heart into them and they are really well made (at least what I got feel really well made).

Do you own these products? do you own anything from Jeffree Star Cosmetics? Do you like them?

Leave a comment on my video, I'd love to read your thoughts.

Lots of love,
Andreea 

Comments

Popular Posts