Sweet everyday look for Spring

Hiya,

Spring is just around the corner and I can't be happier.. I love Spring <3.

Here's the look I ended up with today (having everyday Spring look in mind):




Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Avon Mark eyebrow gel creme shade "medium brown";
- Essence Make Me Brow mascara.

Eyes:
- MAC Paint Pot shade: "Painterly";
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance eyeshadow palette shade: "tempera, vermeer, love letter, primavera, red ochre, realgar";
- Kiko Milano Ultra Tech mascara.

Face:
- The Ordinary High-Adherence Silicone Primer;
- Maybelline Afiinitone Foundation shade: "20 golden rose";
- Maybelline Instant Anti-Age concealer shade: "01 light";
- Essence You Better Work Fixing Powder;
- Essence Sun Club matte bronzer shade: "lighter skin";
- Maybelline Mineral Powder Blush shade: "original rose".

Lips:
- Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid lipstick shade: "05 Nude Flush".

Compared to my last ABH Modern Renaissance look (which to me it looked like it turned out quite muddy) I really loved how this one turned out. The colors are easy to use, blend like a dream, they are just powdery but that's a known fact of the ABH eyeshadow formula.

It doesn't bother me as I usually do my eye look first then my face so the fallout it's easy removable.

Hope you like the look I ended up with.

Lots of love,
Andreea 

Comments

Popular Posts