Spring colorful look | Zulu-Juvia's Place

Hi there,

I can't believe Spring is here.. it feels like New Year's was yesterday. Anyhow.. here's a colorful look that I ended up with:

Version 1:



Version 2:



I started with the bold mauve shade that's in the palette and build my look from that. I really love how it turned out <3

Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Avon Mark brow gel "deep brown";
- Essence `Make Me Brow` mascara.

Eyes:
- MAC Paint Pot "Painterly";
- Juvia's Place `Zulu` eyeshadow palette;
- Zoeva `Naturally Yours` eyeshadow palette;
- Essence `You Better Work` waterproof mascara.

Face:
- The Ordinary `High-Adherence Silicone` Primer;
- The Ordinary `Coverage` foundation shade: "1.2YG";
- The Ordinary `Serum` foundation shade: "2.0N";
- Essence `Stay all day 16h` concealer;
- MUFE `HD` face powder;
- BellaPierre `Mineral` blush shade: "desert rose".

Lips:
V1. - Juvia's Place `The Empress Lip Collection` shade: "Moro" (matte);
V2. - Maybelline `Vivid Matte` Liquid lipstick shade: "05 Nude Flush".

I usually would wear this look with the Maybelline lipstick just because crazy colors are kind of out of my comfort zone. Though, don't get me wrong, I love the bold mauve color the Juvia's Place liquid lip has. I just need to figure out a proper look to wear it with :)

I am planning of doing some kind of look with the middle row that's in the palette too as I haven't touched that one.. apart for swatching it..

I hope you like the look.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts