Pastel look | Kiko Milano

Hiya,

I can't stress enough of how happy I am that Spring is finally here so here's a pastel look:




Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Kiko Milano `Eyebrow Sculpt` automatic pencil "04 - Auburn".

Eyes:
- Essence `You Better Work` eyelid primer;
- Kiko Milano `Long lasting Wet&Dry` eyeshadow, shade: "224 - Pearly Blue";
- Kiko Milano `Everlasting` Kajal shade: "01";
- Kiko Milano `Artist Stroke` mineral loose eyeshadow, shade: "06 - Teal"
- Kiko `Ultra tech` mascara.

Face:
- Essence `You Better Work` face primer;
- Kiko Milano `Universal Fit` foundation, shade: "warm beige - 30";
- Kiko Milano `Full Coverage` Concealer, shade: "01- light";
- Essence `You Better Work` face powder;
- Kiko Milano `Rebel Bouncy` blush, shade: "04 - passion red wine".

Lips:
- Kiko Milano `Ultra Glossy Stylo` lipstick, shade: "801 - latte".

The color on the lid looks more like a mauve/purple shade than a blue but hey.. I suppose they're the `experts`. Anyhow, I don't mind how this look turned out, even though in real life the foundation is way to dark for me.. (it's more like my summer shade).. I need to keep that in mind ^_^.

These two eyeshadows I barely touched since I bought them, to be quite honest I don't think I ever used them on my eyes. Most of the time when I go through my drawers I swatch them and tell myself that I need to start using them.

Definitely there are not shades I'm comfortable using, even more using a solo eyeshadow on my lid..

Well, I must get out of my comfort zone so, here's me trying :)

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts