Brownish-green makeup look | MUFE "Let's Gold"

Hi there,

I was playing with the MUFE Let's Gold eyeshadow palette and decided to use the brownish-green shades in the palette. Here's what I ended up with:



Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Avon Mark brow gel "medium brown";
- Essence Make Me Brow Mascara.

Eyes:
- MAC Paint Pot "Painterly";
- MUFE Let's Gold eyeshadow palette shades: "soil, digger, bullion, pure, famed, hotshot, precious";
- Ofra eyeliner "Green go";
- Kiko Ultra Tech mascara.

Face:
- Too Faced Hangover Rx face primer;
- MUFE HD Foundation "255";
- Essence Stay All Day 16h concealer;
- Essence You Better Work face powder;
- Pacifica Coconut Blush duo "beaming & tenderheart";
- Essence You Better Work setting spray.

Lips:
- MUFE Artist lipstick "6N".


I really love how this look ended up looking in real life, I don't think the pictures do it justice but you can get an idea :)

Hope you like it,

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts