Bold look | Zulu-Juvia's Place

Hi there,

It's March so hello Spring :)

I was playing with the Juvia's Place Zulu palette and since I was creating looks based on the rows in the palette I realized I haven't played with the last row. Here's the look I ended up with:




Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Avon Mark eyebrow gel shade "medium brown".

Eyes:
- Essence You Better Work eyelid primer;
- Juvia's Place Zulu eyeshadow palette bottom row of eyeshadows;
- Essence You Better Work waterproof mascara.

Face:
- Wet n Wild Photofocus face primer;
- Max Factor Smooth Effect foundation shade: "creamy ivory 45"; 
- L'oreal Mat Magique foundation shade: "04 rose beige";
- Wet n Wild Photofocus concealer shade: "light ivory"
- Sleek face powder shade: "bamboo"
- Maybelline Mineral Powder blush shade: "fresh plum"
- ELF highlighter shade: "pinktastic".

Lips:
- Trend It Up Ultra Matte lip cream shade: "036".

I know I say this in almost every post but I love how his look turned out. In my opinion it's a lovely look for Spring if you're into colors but don't want to get too overboard. 

It's a look that can be easily recreated if you have similar color shades in your collection, as there are only 3 shades used (a rich mauve shade, a pinkish-red and a sparkly-rose). I must say that I'm really impressed with the pigmentation on these eyeshadows especially the mauve one as I know purples are tricky to get right.

Well, I hope you liked the look :)

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts