Back to the roots look | ABH Soft Glam

Hi there,

I needed to go back to my "roots", to my neutral and coppery browns where I feel comfortable so here's the look:




Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Avon `Mark Perfect Brow` Creme Gel pot shade: "deep brown";
- Essence `Make Me Brow` mascara.

Eyes:
- MAC `Paint Pot` shade: "Painterly";
- Anastasia Beverly Hills `Soft Glam` eyeshadow palette, shades: "tempera, glistening, rose gold, sultry, mulberry, burnt orange";
- TreStique `Mini eye pencil` shade: "Swiss Chocolate"; 
- Tarte `Lights Camera Lashes` mascara.

Face:
- Make Up For Ever `Step 1` Mattifying Primer;
- Dermacol foundation, shade: "221";
- Maybelline `Affinitone` foundation, shade: "20-Golden Rose";
- Tarte `Shape Tape` concealer, shade: "light-medium";
- Stila `Angel Light` powder foundation, shade: "B";
- Lisa Frank x Glamour Dolls Matte Bronzer, shade: "Bitten&Bronzed";
- Tarte `Amazonian Clay 12-hour` blush, shade: "Feisty";
- TreStique `Mini highlight stick`, shade: "Maldives Luminescent";
- Essence `You Better Work` setting spray.

Lips:
- TreStique `Mini Matte Lip Crayon`, shade: "Florence Fig".

I don't know if in the pictures it transferred the same but in real life it looks awesome <3. I adore how this look ended up. 

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts