A Pop of Yellow look + Red lips

Hi there,

I'm getting my "yellow" out of my drawer. I don't know why, for some reason for a year and a bit I'm obsessed with yellow shades. Anyway, here's the look:




Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Kiko Milano `Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil`, shade: "04";
- Essence `Make Me Brow` mascara.

Eyes:
- Elizabeth Mott `Thank Me Later` eyelid primer;
- Makeup Geek single eyeshadow, shade: "tuscan sun", "mirage", "cocoa bear"; - lightly used.
- Make Up For Ever `Artist` eyehsadow, shade: "ME400 - buttercup";
- KVD `Tattoo liner`, shade: "trooper black";
- It Cosmetics ` superhero` mascara, shade: "super black".

Face:
- Too Faced `Hangover Rx` face primer;
- MAC `Studio Fix Fluid` Foundation, shade: "NW20";
- Tarte `Shape Tape` concelaer, shade: "light-medium";
- Makeup For Ever "HD" face powder;
- MAC `ProLongwear` blush, shade: "Rosy Outlook";
- MAC Fix+.

Lips:
- Sephora `Cream Lip Stain`, shade: "01".

I can't pinpoint why but I'm in love with this look, maybe the touch of yellow in the inner corner that makes me love it but I really do.

Hope you like it too ^_^.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts