Wet n' Wild mini haul

Hi there,

I went on a mini shopping spree and could't make myself skip the beauty stores :) so... here's what I ended up buying:


- Wet n'wild  Photofocus Matte Face Primer:

I have the Photofocus foundation and I'm really curious how it'll perform with the primer from it's range. More than that the fact that it's a matte primer.. with my oily skin ... I couldn't leave it on the shelf.

It has 25ml / .84 fl.oz , I paid for it around 5$, you can find it here:

- Wet n'wild Photofocus concealer:

I just realized it's from the same range, I initially grabbed it as I haven't tested out any concealers from them and it was a good idea. Allegedly it was tested under 7 different light conditions: clear blue sky, outdoor PM, indoor PM, electronic flash, fluorescent light, bathroom light and nightclub light.
It's supposed to instantly brighten and perfect the appearance of skin.. well.. I can't wait to see if that's true and under different light conditions too. I bought shade Light Ivory (that's the only one they had in store).

It has a thicker consistency but it doesn't fell heavy on the skin and it blends quite nicely so I do like that.

It has 8.5 ml / .29 fl.oz (a little bit less than standard sizes concealers), I paid for it around 4$, you can find it here:


- Wet n'wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit High-Shine lipstick "Bud Romance":

Initially I wanted to buy another shade, it was a dusty rose shade but this one was on sale and it looks like a muted lavender shade so why not test it out?

I thought it's a matte liquid lipstick (I didn't read the label prior of getting home) and to my surprise it's a standard lipstick but I don't mind it.

Bud Romance is a Dusty Lavender shade. Allegedly the product is infused with a blend of vitamins including Vitamin E, plant-based oil and butters.

The packaging reminds me of Jeffree Star liquid lipsticks, it's in the same / similar type of packaging.

As for the product itself, it does smell a bit strange, like chemically but not that unpleasant that it's not wearable. It's just that, it doesn't have a unique or really nice smell. I can get past that but some can't. It is comfortable on the lips, it's not sticky and the longevity is like a standard lipstick (so it's not long lasting). Overall, I'm happy I choose this shade, I will probably buy more Wet n'wild Megalast lipsticks (matte and standard ones) as I quite enjoy this one.

The shade is quite nice, it's a great shade for transitioning into Spring in my opinion. Here's the swatch of it ( and the swatch of the concealer too):


It has 5.7g / .20 fl. oz, I paid for it around 4$, you can find it here:


This completes my mini haul, I'm overall pleased with the products I bought. Can't wait to test them out more.

Do you own these products, have you tried them before? did you like them? I'd love to hear your thought in comments below.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts