The Ordinary mini review

Hiya,

I've bought myself a while back (when the whole craze with The Ordinary foundation was around) the Coverage and the Serum foundations.

I must admit that for an inexpensive foundation and having skin issues both of them performed nicely on my face. I like them quite a lot.

When I initially bought the foundations the primers were out of stock and even though I was set to purchase it and test it out I never did up until now.

After the whole debacle with the Beauty Bay purchase and repurchase I ended up buying the The Ordinary High-Adherence Silicone Primer:



Directions FR:


Ingredients list:


Directions EN:


Product itself (sorry for the out of focus photo):


Yes, I know, silicone is not that good for your skin but having skin with a lot of personality I can't always use what I would want. If the product ends up breaking me out I won't cry if I'll need to toss it in the bin as it's not expensive at all :)

I like that it's in a squeeze type of packaging, it is supposed to be fragrance free but to me it does have a faint scent (which it doesn't bother me at all). I feel like that a little goes a long way, it's easy spreadable,  it sinks into the skin in seconds. 

In the next post there will be the look I ended up with using The Ordinary Primer + Foundations along with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam eyeshadow palette.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts