Soft Halo Look - Juvia's Place Zulu palette -

Hiya,

Ever since I got the Juvia's Place Zulu palette I can't stop playing with it. I won't post the looks after each other as it's getting boring but will post them all gradually.

Here's a soft halo look that in my opinion is great for an everyday look:




Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Avon Mark brow gel "medium brown";
- Essence Make Me Brow mascara.

Eyes:
- Essence You Better Work eyelid primer;
- Juvia's Place Zulu eyeshadow palette shade no: 1, 3 and 7;
- Essence You Better Work waterproof mascara.

Face:
- Essence You Better Work face primer;
- Wet n' Wild Photofocus foundation "Soft beige";
- Essence Stay All Day 16h concealer;
- Essence You Better Work face powder;
- Essence Sun Club bronzer "lighter skin";
- Maybelline Mineral Powder Blush "Original Rose".

Lips:
- Mellow Cosmetics matte lipstick "Nude".

I really like how this look ended up, especially the fact that it's a quick look to recreate and it's something a bit different as an everyday.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts