Mauve vibes look

Hello,

I was scrolling through my palette drawer and decided to grab the Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro 2 eyeshadow palette and play with it. Here's what I came up with:




Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Avon Mark brow gel "medium brown";
- Essence Make Me Brow mascara.

Eyes:
- Essence You Better Work eyelid primer;
- Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro 2 eyeshadow palette shades: paper, smooth, new-tral, one way, awaken and silk;
- Essence You Better Work waterproof mascara.

Face:
- Wet n' wild Photofocus matte face primer;
- Wet n' wild Photofocus foundation "soft beige";
- Wet n' wild Photofocus concealer "light ivory";
- Essence You Better Work face powder;
- DLS blush "kitty pink".

Lips:
- Wet n' wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit High-Shine lipstick "Bud Romance".

At first I was a bit scared of how it'll end up cause I forgot how pigmented the shades in this palette were and ended up with some crazy mauve outer corner but managed to tamed it down and create some sort of look that didn't scare people around me :).

The more I use this liquid lipstick the more I fell in love with it, probably it will end up in my makeup purse from my everyday bag.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts