Anastasia Beverly Hills Vault haul - Reloaded -

Hi there,

So.. after the whole broken issue with the ABH Holiday 2019 Vault I have to say that I was about to give it up.

I have received a full refund from Beauty Bay for the initial purchase (as Soft Glam arrived broken) but I have to send the broken Vault back to them on my expense.. which is a bummer. 

Here's the new Vault I received ( I placed the new order on the 10th of January and with tracked delivery it should've arrived in 4-6 working days but it actually took 8 working days to get to me):



Left to right: Soft Glam, Modern Renaissance.

Swatches:
Modern Renaissance:


Soft Glam:


I can't say anything bad, I think they learned their lesson (a lot of people that purchased the Vault in it's initial launch complained about it as it arrived broken). So, this time it was a lot better packaged, though no bubble wrap but at least there was more paper wrap and paper mesh type of packaging around it.

Have you ever had products that arrived broken? did they refund you? was it an easy process? I'd love to know your thoughts.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts