Anastasia Beverly Hills - Modern Renaissance - first impression

Hi there,

After the whole debacle with the Beauty Bay purchase I need some type of break from those back and forth e-mails and waiting so here's the look I came up with:





Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz "Medium Brown";
- Essence Make Me Brow mascara.

Eyes:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance eyelid primer;
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance eyeshadow palette shades: tempera, vermeer, buon fresco, love letter, venetian red, red ochre, cyprus umber;
- Kiko Ultra Tech Mascara.

Face:
- Too Faced Hangover Rx face primer;
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation "NW20";
- Makeup For Ever HD Face powder;
- Bella Piere Cosmetics Mineral Blush "Desert Rose".

Lips:
- Bare Minerals matte liquid lipstick "Swag".


This was the first time I actually played around with the ABH formula. They are quite powdery.. but that's a known fact.. they are pigmented but as of now, it hasn't sold me over just yet.. I'll still try them more and see if they'll end up as a go-to palette.

I don't mind the look I ended up with but I'm not really in love with it.. I'll give the palette the benefit of the doubt and still use it more.. after all I paid a lot for the Vault.. :)

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts