Red & Purple look

Hi there,

While my last post was about the Lancome Tient Idole foundation here's the full look I ended up doing after putting that foundation on:


Things I've used:

Eyebrows:
- Avon Mark Perfect Brow Gel "deep brown".

Eyes:
- Essence You Better Work eyelid primer;
- Red eyeshadow;
- ColourPop You Had Me At Hello eyeshadow palette;
- ColourPop Golden State Of Mind eyeshadow palette;
- Essence You Better Work Waterproof mascara.

Face:
- Essence You Better Work face primer;
- Lancome Ultra Wear Tient Idole foundation "03-beige diaphane";
- Maybelline Instant Anti-Age Effect concealer "01-light";
- Essence All About Matt setting powder;
- Maybelline Mineral Powder blush "fresh plum".

Lips:
- MDMflow liquid lipstick "Retro".

It must be a bit strange using an high-end  foundation and all the rest of the products are drugstore / affordable ones but part of these were in my "pan" basket so why not use them after all.

I like how the looks turned out to be completely honest. I hope you like it too.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts