Quick winter makeup

Hi there,

I need to run some errands and could't go out without a bit a makeup on.. my skin is on a hate mode at the moment so here's what I came up with:




Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Avon Mark brow gel "deep brown";
- Essence Make Me Brow mascara.

Eyes:
- Essence You Better Work eyelid primer;
- Too Faced Natural Matte eyeshadow palette shades: Heaven, Cashmere Bunny, Sexpresso;
- Essence You Better Work waterproof mascara.

Face:
- Essence You Better Work face primer;
- Maybelline Affinitone Foundation "20 Golden Rose";
- Maybelline Instant Anti-Age concealer "01 light";
- Essence All About Matt face powder;
- DLS blush "Kitty Pink";
- Pixi Beauty Blush Duo "Peach Honey".

Lips:
- Avon Mark matte lipstick "Berry Blast".

The whole look started with the idea of continuing my "follow the instruction leaflet" series but when I did (I choose the "Day" look from the leaflet) I ended up with a "muddy" type of messy look and I didn't like it so I just cover that up using the same shades but making it more as a uniform, all over the lid type of situation.

So ... naturally... I won't do the next two suggested looks that are on the leaflet from the Too Faced Natural Matte palette..

By the way.. I hate how the pictures turned out, it was so gloomy outside today that no matter what I tried the pictures just didn't end up as nice as I would've liked. Sorry for that :(

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts