New Year Declutter Part 4 (lipsticks)

Hi there,

It's the final part.. we've finally come to an end with this declutter:



Most of the products are either not used anymore or the formula has separated and I can't use them anymore. They're not bad products I just don't use them anymore or haven't used in a while. For some of them the shade is not suiting my skin tone at the moment so I have to let them go.

Here's the list of them:
- ELF Matte Lip Color "Nearly Nude" - Old, not used anymore;
- Avon Ultra Beauty Lip Stylo "Pink..." - color doesn't suit me and it's quite old too;
- Makeup Revolution London Salvation Velvet Lacquer "Keep Flying for You" - This color didn't suit me since I've bought it, it's way to bright for me. It makes me look awkward;
- Avon lip stylo "Mauve Ice" - Oh geez.. this is sooo old I can't even say it;
- Avon lip stylo "Shimmering Bronze" - same as the one above..;
- Sephora lipgloss - this is a wand type of lip gloss containing 4 shades. I've tried to swatch them all but I can't open the last one anymore,
- Makeup Revolution London Salvation Velvet Lacquer "What I believe" - I don't use it anymore;
- Essence Matt Matt Matt longlasting lipgloss "04 Ready, Set, Impress!", "05 Simply Be an Icon" - I hate the formula. Even though it's airy and it seems alright, it just migrates everywhere. I just hate it.
- Maybelline Volume XL Lip Plumper "Nude Up"- it's so damn old... geez..;
- Essence lip gloss "34 poppy red" - It's too tacky for my liking;
- Deborah Milano Il Rossetto "606" - this is so old, even though the grayish pink shade is quite unique I just can't use it anymore that's so old;
- Sephora Rouge Infusion The Neutrals "19 Peony" - the formula is all separated. It can't be used anymore;
- Maybelline Color Sensational "132 sweet pink" - I used to love this lipstick, it gives just the right sheen without looking crazy. I just don't use it anymore and it has seen better days. It's time to let it go.

Well this concludes my declutter. I'm happy whit myself that I let a lot of products go, it had to be done.

What do you think about my declutter, did you have any holy grail products amongst the ones I tossed away?

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts