New Year Declutter Part 3 - (Single eyeshadow, cream eyeshadows, eyeliners)

Hiya,

Here's Part 3 of my declutter :





In this part it slipped a tiny trio eyeshadow palette amongst the singles as I rushed putting things into categories this was so tiny it skipped my mind that it's a palette.

Let's dig in:
- Sleek Maximum Impact eyeshadow "967 clubbin", "972 candy", "964 nightlife", "976 fig" - these were the first products I've purchased from Sleek. I don't reach for them anymore, they are so expired I'm even afraid to look them up. The color payoff is decent, they can be easily blended I just don't use them anymore.
- Avon eyeshadow "rain forest" duo, "earth" duo, "chestnut" - the chestnut one I've used more but they are so old that I'm afraid to put them near my eyelids anymore.
- Active eyeshadow trio - the color is there, the payoff and blending properties are there too. I just don't use them anymore. I've used them a couple of times after I purchased them and that was it. They set in my drawers ever since.
 - Sahi Cosmetics Cream Metallic Foil Eyeshadow "Dubai" - this has Jojoba oil in it and tones of fall out.. I hated this product with a passion. It may have great swatches but when all the shimmery speckles fall on your face it's not fun at all. I got this item in my Ipsy bag and I tried to make it work but everytime I ended up with bits of it falling all over the place. Idea .. great.. Execution .. awful..
- Peony Shadow Trio - It's crazy tiny and just like other products it swatches great on the hand but when used with a brush it's like the color vanishes.
- Essence eyeshadow - I barely touched this one, I received it as a gift but the color is not my cup of tea. It's a light baby blue that's way too powdery for my liking.
- Revlon Eye & Cheek tint "Bronze-lit" - I've used this one maybe twice as it's supposed to. With every cleanup I swatched it and said to myself that it's a nice shade that I can't throw out but I never actually ended up using it. Now it really is time to let it go.
- Maybelline Color Tattoo 24h Leather Effect "98 Creamy Beige" - I used and abused this product. I used it mostly as a primer before I got my MAC Paint Pot. Ever since then it set in my drawer or lately in my Pan Basket for me to use up. It ended up drying out so it's goodbye now. Though I've used most of it until it actually dried out.

As for the liners there are a bunch of : Oriflame, ADA, Technique, Avon, BeautyUK, Rimmel, Maybelline and BellaPierre.

Part of them are completely fine, I just don't use them as for the others, they are so rough on the skin that I'm not even thinking of putting them near my lids as I'd probably end up with bruises all over.

Part 4 will deal with lipstick products.

Lots of love,
Andreea


Comments

Popular Posts