Neutral Everyday look

Hi there,

After all this holiday season filled with color I felt that I needed a casual, laid back, neutral look. It's a look that can be "dressed down" with a neutral lip or "dressed up" with a bold lip and it's good for evening or party.

Here's my take on it (though the picture does not do it justice, my camera was acting funny and I realized this after I've already removed the makeup):


Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Avon Mark Creme Brow Gel "deep brown";
- Essence Make Me Brow Gel Mascara "02 Browny Borws"

Eyes:
- Essence You Better Stay eyelid primer;
- Melkior eyeshadow: "peach" , "ethereal", "old brick", "brown sugar", "anthracite", "spice", "light beige", "just white";
- Essence You Better Work Waterproof Mascara.

Face:
- Essence You Better Work face primer;
- Maybelline Affinitone Foundation "20 Golden Rose";
- Essence Stay All Day 16h concealer;
- Essence Sun Club bronzer;
- Essence Mattifying Compact Powder "10 light beige";
- DLS blush "kitty pink";
- TreStique Mini Highlighter Stick "Maldive Luminescent".

Lips:
- TreStique Mini Matte Lip Crayon "Florence Fig".

Even though I ended up using tones of colors on my lids it's quit an easy look to create/recreate.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts