MUFE Artistic Palette - Smoky Metals look

Hi there,

As promised I followed on by creating the looks that are shown in the leaflets received with palettes so here's the last look from the Make Up For Ever Artistic Palette (Holiday 2018 release palette):



I have to say, this look is sooo out of my comfort zone that I'd rather have a full on colorful look than this black-ish gray one.

Instructions:
1. Apply Artist Shadow S-102 along the upper and lower lash line. On the upper eyelid, blend upwards into the eyelid crease with the blender brush 212. On the lower eyelid blend downwards;
2. Apply Artist Shadow ME-108 to the eyelid crease using the shader brush 228, and blend together with the dark shade S-102;
3. Apply Artist Shadow ME-122 to the brow line using the shader brush 226. Blend with the medium shade ME-108; 
Apply mascara for more intensity.

Products I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Avon Mark Brow gel "deep brown";
- Essence Make Me Brow mascara.

Eyes:
- MAC Paint Pot "Painterly";
- MUFE Artist Eyeshadow "S-102", "ME-108", "ME-122";
- Essence You Better Work waterproof mascara.

Face:
- Essence You Better Work face primer;
- L'oreal Mat' Magique foundation "04 Rose Beige";
-Maybelline Anti Age concealer "01 light";
- MUFE HD Setting Powder;
- Kiko Rebel Bouncy Blush "04 Passion Red Wine".

Lips:
- Sephora lip liner crayon "01 gorgeous gold";
- BellaPierre Cosmetics lipstick "Incognito".

As I said, even though in real life the look didn't turn out horrible I'm so out of my comfort zone with this one that I don't think I'll recreate it very soon.

The next leaflet I'll follow instructions from will be the Too Faced Natural Matte One ( I need some nudes after this crazy look).

Hope you enjoy this series :)

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts