MUFE Artistc Palette - Electric Metals look

Hi sweetie,

I realized that I've never actually tried those looks that are suggested with eyeshadow palettes you purchase. I guess it's time I should try them on so here's the 1st one:





This is from the Make Up For Ever Artistic Palette (2018 Holiday Release) and it's called Electric Metals.

The Instructions are:
1. Apply Artist Shadow D-712 starting of the inner corner of the eye and working it up into the middle of the eyelid;
2. Apply Artist Shadow ME-302 along the upper and lower lash line, to the outer corner of the eye and into the eye crease. Blend with the light shade D-712.
3. Apply Artist Shadow ME-912 as a Sculpting and Blush. Begin application at the hairline (at the middle of the year) and blend towards the mouth to sculpt the cheek. Then, blend upwards to emphasize the size of the cheekbone.

I'll be honest, I don't know why I haven't tried this looks before. This one is so easy to create, it's like dummy proof and it looks stunning in person. The pics does not do it justice I swear.


Products used:
Eyebrows:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz.

Eyes:
- Tarte Shape Tape concealer "light medium";
- MUFE Artist Shadow "D-712", "ME-302", "ME-912";
- Tarte Lights, camera, lashes mascara.

Face:
- MUFE Step 1 Mattifying face primer;
- MUFE Mat Velvet + foundation "#30";
- Tarte Shape Tape concealer "light medium";
- MUFE HD Setting Powder;
- MUFE Artist Shadow "ME-912" (as blush).

Lips:
- Tarte Tarteist lip paint "delish".

I am quite surprised of how nice the look turned out. Using only "shimmers" on my lids is not something I'm drawn to do often.. if ever.. I've always tried to balance the shimmers with the mattes but I love how this turned out. I like more the fact that it's a quick look and that it can be turned from day look to night look with just a different lipstick color.

Are you someone that follows the instructions given in these leaflets? Have you tried these type of looks before?

Lots of love,
Andreea


Comments

Popular Posts