Juvia's Place first impression

Hi there,

So I finally got around using the products I've purchased from Juvia's Place. Here's the look I came up with (I adore how it turned out):






Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Avon Mark brow gel "deep brown";
- Essence Make Me Brow Mascara.

Eyes:
- Essence You Better Stay eyelid primer;
- Juvia's Place Zulu eyeshadow palette;
- Seraphine Botanicals Liquid Coal waterproof liquid liner;
- Essence You Better Work waterproof mascara.

Face:
- Essence You Better Work face primer;
- Maybelline Affinitone foundation "20 Golden Rose";
- Essence Stay All Day 16h concealer;
- Essence You Better Work face powder;
- Essence Sun Club bronzer "lighter skin";
- Kiko Rebel Bouncy Blush "04 Passion Red Wine".

Lips:
- Juvia's Place The Empress Lip Collection "Moro" 
- Sleek Matte Me Ultra Smooth Matte Lip Cream "Birthday Suit".

The 2nd look (with the Sleek lipstick) I just love how it turned out. The one with the Moro lip is quite to much in my opinion but hey.. do your own thing ;)

You can find more information and video of the products on my new Youtube Channel (here's the link to the video):Juvia's Place first impression haul.


I hope you enjoyed it,

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts