Purple-Burgundy holiday look

Hiya,

As holidays are approaching I felt drawn to a really nice shade of purple/fuchsia eyeshadow blend that I own and here's the look I ended up with:


Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Anastasia Brow Wiz "medium brown";
- Benefit Gimme Brow "5".

Eyes:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer "candlelight";
- Makeup Geek (MUG) eyeshadow "tuscan sun", "mirage";
- Melkior eyeshadow "lilith";
- MUFE eyeshadow "ME912 - orchid";
- MUFE Aqua XL eye pencil "M-10";
- The Balm Mad lash mascara.

Face:
- MUFE Step 1 Mattifying primer;
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation "NW20";
- Maybelline Instant Anti-Age Effect concealer "01 light";
- MUFE HD Face Powder;
- The Balm Bahama Mama bronzer;
- MAC Pro Longwear blush "Rosy Outlook";
- MAC Fix+.

Lips:
- MUFE Artist Acrylip lip paint "501".

Even though this type of shades are out of my comfort zone I really enjoyed playing around with them and to my surprise the look ended up looking quite decent :).

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts