Hello Winter look

Hi Sweetie,

I can't believe it's December already.. I feel like we just entered in 2019... anyways.. here's the first look of the month:


Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Anastasia Brow Wiz "medium brown";
- Benefit Gimme Brow mascara "5".

Eyes:
- MAC Paint Pot "Painterly";
- Too Faced Sweet Peach eyeshadow palette "candied peach, puree, summer yum, bellini, peaches 'n cream";
- Too Faced Better than Sex mascara.

Face:
- Too Faced Hangover Rx primer;
- Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation "2N2";
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye concealer "neutral medium";
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores pressed powder;
- The Balm Bahama Mama bronzer;
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12h wear blush "Feisty";
- The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer;
- MUFE Mist&Fix setting spray.

Lips:
- Huda Beauty liquid lipstick "trophy wife".

I feel like I could've put a little bit more effort into this look, in real life I love how the eye look turned out as the colors show up a lot more. Though I'm not that happy on how the face turned out.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts