Goodbye 2019 - empties -

Hi sweetie,

It's almost the end of the year and here are the empties I gathered on this last leg of 2019:


Here's a more in depth presentation of the products from the picture above:

- Tucker Ashley Perfect Moisturizer - I quite liked this product, I loved the most the fact that it didn't break me out and that my skin reacted to it well. It is an oil free product and I used it before applying face primer, foundation and the whole makeup lot. The one I got was a small size (1.oz / 30ml), you can find the full size (3 oz./90ml) here: Tucker Ashley Perfecting Moisturizer. It retails for 19.95$
- Sephora Smoothing Base - this was a sample size of the smoothing primer, it is said to be a dupe for Smashbox one. I haven't bought the full size product and based on the ingredients it has some of you will understand why. If you're someone that it's not bothered about dimethicone than you can find the full size product here: Sephora Smoothing Primer. It retails for 14$.
- ELF Maximum Coverage Concealer Oil Free - I did enjoy this concealer, it didn't sit funny on the face or lift up my foundation. It's not completely empty but I had id for such long time that I'm sure it's expired. It is a full coverage product as stated. Though some people had some kind of allergies to some ingredients that are in the product (it's not my case). I haven't and won't purchase a new one. If you want to have a look, you can find the product here: ELF Maximum Coverage Concealer. It retails for 3$.
- Oriflame Studio Artist Concealer - I had this for such a long time that the product ended up separating ... I can't even remember if I liked this product or not this is how long I had it for and haven't used it in so long.
- Sephora Smoothing & Brightening Concealer - What I loved about this product was the fact that it was in a brush pen type of packaging. Thing that made it easy to apply and disperse/blend into the skin. My only issue with it was the fact that I bought the wrong shade. It's way too dark for me.. I was trying to use it up as a cream contouring product. Unfortunately over here we can't return products once their opened so I got stuck with it. The product is still available on Sephora.com, you can find it here: Sephora Smoothing&Brightening Concealer. It currently retails for 14$.
- Kiko Soft Sifter Liquid Foundation - I loved the packaging, I loved the smell, the only thing was that once you opened it you had to use it up quite quickly as the product is lightweight, light coverage but buildable but... I think it was 80% water as I haven't used it for a couple of weeks and it evaporated, even with the screw top tightly closed. I ended up with the pigment at the bottom of the container. It's a shame I didn't had the chance to use it up by my own mistake. It was part of one of their limited edition campaigns so it's not available anymore.
- The Balm Mr.Write (Now) eyeliner - I can't tell you more about this item as it got to me all dried out from the start. I couldn't use it unless I was aiming for a trip to the doctor's office for some sort of eye infection. I was guttered but I couldn't do much about it so... that's that... The product is still available, you can find it here: The Balm Mr. Write Now eyeliner. It retails for 13$. Based on my experience with it I won't purchase another one.
- Hikari Liquid Eyeliner - I loved the color I got, it was a rich plummy color called "Iris" but the felt tip of the eyeliner dried out and in order to use it you either used it on the side to get a thick line or pressed quite hard on the lid for some color payoff. None of this are for my liking so this goes to the bin. The product is still available for purchase here: Hikari Liquid eyeliner. It retails for 17$. 
- Avon Naturals Hand Care Blushing Cherry Blossom hand cream - if you like the Cherry Blossom smell then you'll really enjoy this. Apart from the smell it's just a nice moisturizer, nothing out of the ordinary. It's retail price is around 5$.
- Avon Glimmerstick eyeliner - This was a dried up mess.. I'm glad it didn't cost much. I won't repurchase this or any other from this range.
- Avon Ultra Glimmerstick lip liner - Opposed to the eyeliner this was a product I quite enjoy. I had over time several different colors of this range and really enjoyed them. I haven't purchased any recently as I'm trying to take a step back from products of MLM Companies.

Well it's not a big post but this is what I ended up using right until the end of the year.

I wish you a Happy New Year and may 2020 bring you Joy, Health and tones of Happiness.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts