Festive look with a twist

Hiya,

End of the Year is approaching and I'm testing out festive looks. I ended up with a look that in my humble opinion is nice for someone who is not an everyday makeup user but still needs something out of the box once in a while.

Here's what I came up with:





Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Anastasia Brow Wiz "medium brown";
- Benefit Gimme Brow "2";

Eyes:
- MAC Paint Pot "Painterly"
- MUFE Artist Eyeshadow: S-556, S-544, M-618, S-102, ME-400, D-712;
- KVD Tattoo Eyeliner "Trooper Black";
- The Balm Mad Lash Mascara.

Face:
- MUFE Step 1 Mattifying Primer;
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation "NW20";
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer "neutral medium";
- MUFE HD Setting Powder;
- MAC Pro Longwear blush "Rosy Outlook";
- The Balm Bahama Mama bronzer;
- The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer highlighter;
- MAC Fix+.

Lips:
- Tarte Tarteist liquid lipstick "delish".

I really love how it turned out.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts