Blue eyes and brown lips

Hiya,

It's a look that somehow makes me think of the 80's in a way:


Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Avon Mark brow gel "deep brown";
- Essence Make me Brow mascara.

Eyes:
- Essence You Better Work Primer;
- Kiko Milano Clics eyeshadow "201", "222", "240", "277", "408";
- Kiko Signature Eye Marker "01";
- Kiko Milano Ultra Tech mascara.

Face:
- Essence You Better Work Primer;
- Kiko Full Protection Stick Foundation "02", "03";
- Kiko Universal Fit Foundation "Warm Beige 30";
- Essence Stay All Day 16h Concealer "20";
- Essence You Better Work Fixing Powder;
- Essence Mattifying Compact Powder;
- Essence Sun Club Bronzer "Lighter Skin";
- Kiko Milano Rebel Bouncy Blush "04 Passion Red Wine";
- Kiko Milano Face Makeup Fixer.

Lips:
- Sephora Rouge Infusion The Neutrals "21 Chestnut".

I really hope you like how it turned out. I for one enjoyed making it :)

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts