Crimson everyday holiday look

Hi there,

I'm feeling festive already so here's a Crimson look:



Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Kiko eyebrow sculpt "04";
- Essence Make me brow mascara.

Eyes:
- Essence You better work primer;
- Zoeva Spice of Life eyeshadow palette "a nuance", "shared joy", "balance the contrast";
- Essence You better work waterproof mascara.

Face:
- Essence You better work primer;
- Wet n' wild Photofocus foundation "soft beige";
- Essence stay all day 16h concealer;
- Essence You better work fixing powder;
- Space Case Cosmetics blush "cosmic gangster";
- Dirty Little Secret highlighter "bellissima";
- Essence Insta Matt setting spray.

Lips:
- Manna Kadar liplocked priming gloss stain "pinot noir".

I really really really loved how this look turned out. I really think that it's suitable for this time of the year. In the pictures it turned out a bit more washed out than in real life which is a bummer... but still.. I love it <3.

Lots of love,
Andreea 

Comments

Popular Posts