Classic Holiday look

Hi there,

To me, a classic holiday look especially if it's the winter ones has to have the red lip. So here's the look I created today:



Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Anastasia Brow Wiz "medium brown";
- Essence Make Me Brow mascara.

Eyes:
- Elizabeth Mott Thank Me Later eyelid primer;
- KVD Shade+Light Eyeshadow palette : laetus, ludwin, samael, saleos, shax, succubus, latinus;
- Essence You Better Work waterproof mascara.

Face:
- Essence You Better Work face primer;
- Wet 'n Wild Photofocus foundation "soft beige";
- Maybelline Affitone foundation "20 - golden rose";
- Essence Stay All Day 16h concealer;
- Essence You Better Work waterproof face powder;
- Maybelline Mineral Powder Blush "original rose";
- Essence Insta Mat setting spray.

Lips:
- Astor Perfect Stay transfer proof 16h long lasting color "220 Coral Never Ends".

Fun fact: this is the liquid lipstick that I used for my wedding day. I swear, in real life it looks a lot better.

I'm keep telling myself that I need to upgrade my camera.. but I think I'm forced to do it sooner than later :)

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts