Basket Pan Update

Hi there,

This one is so overdue... I set up the Basket Pan at the beginning of the year in hopes of deciding what to do with products I rarely use or products that need to be used up and throw out.


These are the products that are currently in my updated Basket Pan:


- Pacifica eyeshadow pallets "Island Life" and "Beach Crystals";
- Max Factor Smooth Effect foundation "45 Creamy Ivory";
- L'oreal Matt' Magique foundation "04 Rose Beige";
- Sleek face powder "bamboo";
- Maybelline Color Tattoo 24h Leather Effect "98 Creamy Beige";
- Maybelline Mineral Powder blush "Fresh Plum";
- ELF Blush & Bronzing duo "St.Lucia";
- L'oreal La Couleur Infailible eyeshadow "004 Forever Pink", "016 Coconut Shake";
- Too Faced eyeshadow "Vixen";
- Avon eyeshadow "chestnut";
- Sephora eyeshadow "N.49 Be on the A-list", "N.72 Movie Popcorn", "N.80 It bag".


These are the products that I will throw away:


- Oriflame eyeshadow "Asphal";
- Avon SuperShock eyeliner "Blackened Metal";
- Famous by Sue Moxley eyeshadow palette "Marbella Nights";
- Jelly Pong Pong Cosmetics Cosmic Light Pigment "Pulsar";
- Artdeco eyeshadow base.

I am planning of doing an "end of the year" update of the Basket Pan and I hope that some of the items that are still left in the basket I'll be able to empty or decide if I still want to keep them (and rotate/change them with other items) or throw them away.

Have you ever done a Basket Pan type of project? What do you think about it?

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts