Barely There look

Hi Sweetie,

I didn't feel like putting much on my face today but had to run some errands and my face is a mess so I had to cover it up a tiny bit. Here's how it turned out (my eyes look huge though dunno what's up with that):


Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Kiko Brow Sculpt crayon "04".

Eyes:
- Essence You Better Work mascara.

Face:
- Essence You Better Work primer;
- Wet n' Wild Photofocus foundation "Soft Beige";
- Essence All About Matte setting powder;
- Essence Blush it Up blush "10 Heat Wave";
- Essence Instant Matt setting spray.

Lips:
- Idun Minerals lip gloss "005 Violetta".

Even though it's a barely there, strictly covering up the necessary things look I quite enjoy it for days when I need to cover up but can't be bothered to make a full look ... sic..

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts