Zoeva Spice of Life travel size palette review

Hiya,

I do own both the Cocoa Blend and the Caramel Melange one and I had to have the Spice of  Life one too ^_^.

Here's how it looks like:






From top to bottom:

- A nuance -Matte vanilla nude
- Shared Joy - Matte gingerbread brown
- The Flavor - Shimmering golden cumin brown
- Surprise of Life - Matte reddish brown clove
- Balance the Contrast - Shimmering red orange saffron
- Variety is Key - Shimmering lavender licorice

It has 6 x 0.6g / 6 x 0.02 oz. so it's a bit lighter then the Cocoa Blend and the Caramel Melange ones. Those ones have 6 x 0.9g / 6 x 0.03 oz. Another different thing is the fact the this one is made in Germany where the other ones were made in Italy. 

The price was the same, I paid roughly 16$ for it.

As for the formula I didn't find a lot of differences from the other ones or the Naturally Yours full size palette that I have from Zoeva. 

They are a bit powdery but not overly, quite easy to blend.

Overall I'm pleased with it, it's lightweight, tiny and easy to travel with. 

I find that it has the perfect fall-winter shades so I'll probably use it quite a lot this season.

Do you have it? do you like it?

What do you think about Zoeva as a brand?

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts