Quick Neutral Everyday look

Hi there,

Here's a quick everyday look that's great for office, school, job interview etc.:


Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Avon Mark creme gel in "deep brown";
- W7 The Queen of Brows mascara.

Eyes:
- Essence You Better Work eyelid primer;
- Zoeva Naturally Yours Eyeshadow Palette shades: pure, soft&sexy, smooth harmony, forever yours, slow dance, lovely monday, casual elegance;
- ELF cream eyeliner in "black";
- Essence You Better Work Waterproof Mascara.

Face:
- Essence You Better Work face primer;
- Wet n'Wild Photofocus Foundation shade: soft beige;
- Essence Stay all Day concealer shade: 20;
- Essence Mattifying Compact Powder shade: 10-light beige;
- Essence Sun Club bronzer in "lighter skin";
- Kiko Rebel Bouncy Blush in "04 Passion Red Wine";
- ELF Highlighter in Pinktastic;
- Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.

Lips:
- ColourPop lippie stix in "Brink".

I know there are a lot of Essence products, it's just cause recently I bought a bunch and I'm still trying them on. Up until now I'm kind loving them as they're affordable and perform well on my skin.

This post is not sponsored in any way shape or form by anyone, it's just my personal choice of using these products.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts