Let there be Pink

Hi there,

I'm still playing with the Gingerbread Spice palette.. until I get a new one to play along with ^_^.

Here's the look I created today:


I'm a bit guttered that the pics didn't turn out as clear and nice as I would've wanted..

Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Skone brow wand eyebrow pencil in "chocolate".

Eyes:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance primer;
- Too Faced Gingerbread Spice eyeshadow palette shade: gingerbread, gingerbread latte, spice is nice,  hot toddy, gumdrop, spiked eggnog;
- Kiko Ultra Tech mascara.

Face:
- Too Faced Hangover Rx primer;
- The Ordinary Serum Foundation in "2.0N";
- The Ordinary Coverage Foundation in "1.2YG";
- Maybelline Instant Anti-Age concealer in "01 light";
- Lisa Frank Bitten & Bronzed matte bronzer;
- Kiko Rebel Bouncy blush in "04 passion red wine";
- ELF highlighter in "pinktastic";
- Avon Mark setting spray.

Lips:
- Colourpop lippie stix in "glambag".

I totally love this look regardless that it's October and it's more Summer appropiate ^_^.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts