Empties haul

Hello sweeties,

I've been keeping this empties for some time now and it's about time to let them go ^_^:



Body and Skin Care products:

- Beauty Formulas - Tea Tree deep cleansing facial mask:

It is a kaolin clay based mask that has tea tree oil in it and it's suppose to deeply cleanse, draw out impurities, unblock pores, absorb and remove excess oil, grease and dirt.

Out of all of that the only think that I actually felt it did was to absorb the excess oils. I do have acne prone skin and to be completely hones I didn't feel it did much at all for that matter. 

Though it's not a bad face mask, it did on my skin part of what they claimed. Would I repurchase it? probably not as I didn't feel it did that much to my skin but it's not a bad mask though.

If you feel like the claims are something you want to try, you can find the mask on Amazon: Australian Tea Tree deep cleansing facial mask. It retails for 4,98£ so it's not that expensive at all as it does contain 100ml (3.3 fl.oz).

- Byphasse - Gentle Toning Lotion:

I've gone through sooo many of these along the years that I can't even remember. It's an awesome, inexpensive face toner with Rose water.

I can't praise this product enough. I have the cleaning milk from them too and their products last ages..

I usually use this as a last step after removing my makeup, I saturate a cotton pad and wipe my face and neck with it to lift up any impurities that may be still there. It smells amazing, it didn't break out on my crazy skin so in a nutshell... I love it.

I usually buy it from a local drugstore but you can find in on Amazon: Byphasse Gentle Toning Lotion with Rose Water.. It retails for 3,54£ for 500ml (16.9 fl.oz), you definitely get a lot for so little.

I will repurchase this product as I ran out of my backups. 

- Yves Rocher Coffee Beans Shower Gel:

 I tried this in store and fell in love with the scent. It's just the perfect scent of morning brewed coffee.. it makes you want to eat it :)).

The formula contains more than 98% ingredients from natural origin. It's a botanical cleansing base and easily biodegradable formula.

It has 400ml (13.5 fl.oz) and I paid for it around 5£. You can definitely get similar products cheaper online if you have a look but I couldn't leave it on the shelf.

Even though in UK the Yves-Rocher brand has been pulled off due to Brexit you can still find their products by either shopping on their foreign stores (if you have one of those foreign warehouse address) or buying it from eBay: Botanical Shower Bath Coffee Bean. or Amazon: Botanical Shower Bath Coffee Bean.

I found it cheaper on eBay :) 6,96£ vs 7.90£.

I am planning on repurchasing this product <3.

Makeup products:

- Artdeco eyeshadow base:

I bought this product about a year and a bit ago if not longer than that. I tried to make this work on my eyelids but I just couldn't. Either I don't know how to use it properly.. though I tried every single way possible or I got a clumpy one..

After a few months after purchasing it it creating a film on top and I just couldn't lift the product at all. I tried mixing it up (as it's a cream).. it worked for about 2 uses and it turned back as it was.. an unusable product.

To be honest I can't be bothered to mix this product everytime I use it as when I have other primers that work just fine. It wasn't an expensive product so that I cry over it so.. it'll go in the bin..

You can find the eyeshadow base if you want to give it a go on Beautybay: Artdeco Eyeshadow Base. for 5£. it has 5ml (0.16 fl.oz) of product in it.

I won't repurchase this item probably in a long time.

- Avon Face Perfector:

I had this in my Pan Basket for quite some time now. I'm on a No-Buy policy when it comes to Avon products. I'm trying to distance myself from their products. Though I'd still use the ones I have (it cost me money so I'm not throwing them away ... unless I empty them or go bad).

This product was a silicone base face primer. It had that silky smooth feeling (from the silicone). I can't complain too much about it as it didn't break me out, it made my makeup last a tad bit more.

I'll compare it with the ELF Studio Mineral Infused Primer. It had the same feeling and consistency.

I still have 1 to 3 maximum uses in it that will probably be used in the next few days that's why I included it into this empties haul.

I won't repurchase the product (I don't even know if they still carry it).

- Ciate Fierce Flicks liquid eyeliner:

I got this in my Ipsy bag. I can't say I loved it nor that I completely hated it. It was alright.. my only issue with it is the fact that the very tip dried out so f..ing quick that it made the product unusable unless you want an Amy Winehouse type of liner on the lids so you'll use the side of the felt tip brush.

The shade was a deep black that dried out to a semi-shiny color, not a matte black. What I did like about it though was the fact that it didn't smudge.. once it dried it stays in place.

If you want to try it out, maybe you're going to be luckier than me, you can find it on their website:
Fierce Flicks eyeliner. It has a different packaging on their website.. maybe they changed the felt tip too.. who knows.

It retails for 15£.

- Sleek Magnitude Lenghten mascara:

I tried to make this one work since I got it.. but I couldn't.. It's that 2 step mascara thing where you're supposed to use the white part first to coat the lashes than the other side to cover them and lenghten them..

Well, I could never get to fully cover the white stull of the lashed unless I put like 100000 coats on.. and turned my lashes into an clumpy mess.

So I'll pass on this product ...

I think people complained about it or just didn't buy it as I couldn't find it on their website anymore.

- Sephora Miami Vibes N`11 eyeshadow palette:

I bought this on sale a while back. I liked it cause it had that vibrant blue shadow (bought it when the blue craze was not in style). I used it a couple of times but it created a film on top which makes the shadows unusable.. the only one that still has a bit of payoff is the green one.. which to me it's not enough to keep the whole palette.

I can't be bothered scraping pans to make the shadow work when I have other palettes that work just fine.. I'm too lazy for that.

I paid for it around 5£ on sale in store so I don't cry over it.

I don't think this palette is still up for sale though as I think it was a limited edition thing. so.. bye-bye..

- Maybelline Affinitone Foundation shade 20 Golden Rose:

I love this foundation, I received it as a gift as it was the wrong shade and I just adore it. It has a light consistency and at first I thought it will be good for nothing on my crazy ass skin but I was surprised when realized that it had a buildable coverage that didn't leave the skin looking  packed up and feeling heavy at all.

I already bought another one as I liked it so much, mostly on days when my face is behaving and I don't need to pack on foundation to cover things up.

You can find it online in many places with retail prices between 4£ to 6£.

Well, here I conclude this empties haul. Have you tried any of the products mentioned above? did you like them?

Lots of love,
Andreea


Comments

Popular Posts