A bit of frosty look

Hiya,


Well... since Winter is slowly but steadly approaching and I was rotating my makeup, putting the summery shades in the back of the drawer and bringing the autumn-winter ones up front I felt like giving a go to some things that were in the back.. and part of them in my Pan Basket.

The look I created is this one:


Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Avon Mark Perfect Brow gel pot in "deep brown".

Eyes:
- L'oral Infaillible eyeshadow in "016 coconut shake", "004 forever pink";
- Sephora eyeshadow in "be on the A-list no.49", "it bag no.80";
- MUFE Artist eyeshadow in "D-552 crystalline grey";
- ELF highlighter in "pinktastic";
- ELF creme gel liner in "black";
- Trend it Up mascara.

Face:
- Avon face perfector primer;
- Avon Ideal Flawless foundation;
- Avon Extra Lasting foundation in "shell";
- Essence Stay all day 16h concealer in "20 soft beige";
- Essence mattyfing compact powder in "10 light beige";
- ELF contouring blush and bronzer in "St. Lucia";
- ELF highlighter in "Pinktastic";
- Avon Mark setting spray.

Lips:
- Model Co. lip laquer in "Morocco".

I had fun and I love how the eye look turned out to be honest.. this may slowly turn into a go-to for winter if I polish it a bit :).

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts