"Pan Basket" green-gold look

Hiya,

I was scrolling through my basket of products I was planning to pan or throw away in the hopes of feeling inspired of using them.

Here's the look I came up with:


Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Avon Mark brow gel pot "deep brown";
- W7 The Queen of Brows mascara.

Eyes:
- Maybelline Color Tattoo leather effect shade:"creamy beige 98";
- Sephora single eyeshadow shade: "it bag #80", "be on the A-list #49";
- Too Faced eyeshadow shade: "jealous?", "oscar";
- Trend It Up mascara.

Face:
- Avon Face Perfector primer;
- Maybelline Affinitone foundation shade: "20 golden rose";
- L'oreal Mat'Magique foundation shade: "04 rose beige";
- Sleek face powder shade: "bamboo";
- ELF Contouring Blush&Bronzer shade: "St.Lucia";
- Maybelline Mineral Powder blush shade: "original rose";
- Avon Mark setting spray.

Lips:
- Sleek Matte Me liquid lipstick shade: "bittersweet".

I'm still trying to pan the products I have in the basket or make a decision regarding them.. I hope I
ll end to a conclusion soon though..

I like how the look overall turned out, I'm not mad at it.. it will probably take me years to pan the green and gold eyeshadows from Too Faced though :)

Lots of love,
Andreea 

Comments

Popular Posts