IDUN Minerals micro haul

Hiya,

I received a lipgloss from a brand I haven't heard of before. It's the IDUN Minerals brand and the lipgloss shade in Violetta.

It looks like this:



About the brand:

IDUN Minerals is a Swedish beauty brand based on highly purified minerals, founded on the International Women's Day 2011.

Product range includes products for the face, eyes and lips as well as nails. The series is completed with compact taklon brushes and an efficient brush cleaner.

The product development is in consultation with Swedish researchers and dermatologists who together create the unique composition of caring ingredients which  is present in all of our products.The products contain only ingredients that protect and nourish, hence they are suitable to even fit the most sensitive skin.

About the product:

It does smell amazing, just like Violettes.. as the name of the product is.  I may be not a big fan of lipglosses this one is not sticky on the lips and feels quite comfortable.

The color is a nice mauve/violette shade <3.

Thier description is:"IDUN Mineral’s richly hydrating lip gloss combines ultra-purified minerals with luscious colour and shine. This lip gloss drenches lips in mineral rich colour. With pure minerals, Nordic cloudberry oil and vitamin E, it is as good to lips as it is on lips. 
The extreme purity of our minerals offers beautiful results to all skin types, including sensitive skin."

It retails for : 14,40$ on their website: lipgloss Violetta.

Ingredients: Polybutene, pentaerythrityl, tetraisosterate, mica, octyldodecanol, silica dimethyl silycate, dydrogenated castor oil, tocopheryl acetate, phenethyl alcohol, caprylyl glycol, rubus chamaemorus seed oil. May contain: C.I. 77891 (titanium dioxide), C.I. 45410 (red 27 lake), C.I. 75470 (carmine), C.I. 77492 (iron oxide), C.I. 77499 (iron oxide).

It contains: 6ml / 0.20 fl.oz.

Made in: Italy

My thoughts:
I like the product, I like how it sits on the lips, mostly the fact that it's not sticky (as most lipglosses are). Would I purchase this myself... probably not.. simply because I do think it's a bit overpriced.. I could by almost 3 Colourpop products for the price of one of these lipglosses. Though, don't get me wrong the product is really nice, it's just not for me.. I rarely reach for lipglosses.

I'm happy that I got a change to try it out and I'll be using it.

Have you tried their products?
Do you like them?

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts