Highschool reunion look

Hiya,

I had my highschool reunion a few weeks ago and here's the look I created:



Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Skone brow wand "chocolate";
- Benefit Gimme Brow "5".

Eyes:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance primer;
- Too Faced Sweet Peach eyeshadow palette shades: "georgia", "peaches n'cream";
- Colourpop You had me at Hello eyeshadow palette "winning ticket";
- MUFE eyeshadow "M-618 espresso";
- Ofra eyeshadow "bliss";
- KVD Tattoo liner;
- Doucce Maxlash volumizer mascara;
- Cupio lashes "N323".

Face:
- MUFE Step 1 Mattifying primer;
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation "NW20";
- ELF Acne Fighting Foundation "buff";
- Tarte Shape Tape Concelaer "light-medium";
- MUFE HD Powder;
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12h wear blush "feisty";
- The Balm Bahama Mama bronzer;
- The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer highlighter;
- MUFE Prep&Set makeup setting spray.

Lips:
- Sephora Cream Lip Stain "01".


I really enjoyed creating this look, it turned out much nicer than initially expected.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts